Recently, FlexiSPY announced their remote installation service. This is a service that many customers have been requesting for some time. The innovators at FlexiSPY heard and understood their request, and worked hard to make it a possibility.
What is it and how can it benefit me?
In order to use the FlexiSPY application, the Android phone must be rooted, or IOS devices must go through the jailbreaking process. These processes will open up more possibilities, and allow you to access all aspects of your device with ease. However, some individuals do not feel comfortable completing this process, as it does come with risk.
The FlexiSPY Installation Service gives users the ability to use this application without having to complete this process themselves. FlexiSPY professionals will install, root or jailbreak, and configure your device. This process will be done through remote access of the monitored device.
If you choose to go with this service, you simply set up a time when a FlexiSPY tech can access your phone. You will have to have the phone in your possession for this to take place, but the FlexiSPY tech will log into the device from a remote location.
You can easily use this monitoring system, without the hassle of rooting or jailbreaking the device. Plus, you can complete the process right at home. This service cost $39.99.
What Are The Steps To This Service?
The process of remotely preparing, installing and configuring your device is a streamline approach. However, it is always good for you to know what is involved with this service.
- Purchase – You have the choice of purchasing this service with your subscription plan or separately. When you choose to purchase with your subscription plan, you will see an option to add this service during checkout.
- Device – You will need to have physical access to the device.
- Live Chat – initiate a live chat with one of the FlexiSPY techs. This will allow you to begin the process of rooting or jailbreaking your device.
- Watch – you will not need to do anything during this process. The tech will log into the device and do everything that is needed.
- Installing – Once that process is complete, the tech will begin installing the FlexiSPY application.
- Setup – The tech will then help you setup the software.
Important Details About This Service
There are a few things that you need to understand before purchasing this service. You need to physically have the device. Jailbreaking requires you to connect the device to a PC or Mac. Rooting will require a PC connection, as the process will not work with a MAC. If for any reason your phone cannot be rooted, you will get a full refund of the installation service that you purchased. Rooting and jailbreaking is legal, but there are risk associated with these processes. If the FlexiSPY team feels you have a risk phone, they will alert you right away.
FlexiSPY is one of the most robust monitoring software available on the market. It allows you to monitor all aspects of a users cell phone or tablet. This application works with Apple, Android, Nokia and BlackBerry devices. If you wish to learn more, please visit www.flexispyreview.net